If you have forgotten your password, 1010data gives you a way to reset it.
To reset your password:
- From the login screen, click Forgot Your Password?
You will be brought to the Password Reset page.
- Enter your 1010data Username.
- Enter the Email associated with your 1010data account.
- Click Reset My Password.
An email will be sent to you from firstname.lastname@example.org containing a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link in the "1010data Password Reset" email.
You will be directed to a Password Reset page where you can enter your new password. You will see your username in the Username text box.
- Enter your New Password. Note: Passwords may only contain uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers. Symbols and spaces are not permitted.
- In the Confirm Password text box, enter your new password again. Note: The values for New Password and Confirm Password must match.
- Click Change My Password.
You can click on the Return to Login link to go back to the 1010data login screen.