You can specify additional attributes for a widget by entering them on the Ad-hoc properties panel of the Widget Builder.
At times, you may want to specify a value for an attribute that may not be provided by the QuickApp Editor for a particular widget.
To add an ad-hoc property:
- Right-click the widget you want to add the additional attribute to and select Widget properties from the context menu.
- Click the Ad-hoc properties tab.
- Under Property name, enter the name of the attribute.
- Under Property value, enter the value you would like to assign to the attribute.
- Click Add.
- Click Save for the changes to be retained.