You can use the Widget Builder to modify an existing widget in the QuickApp Editor.
To modify an existing widget:
- Open the QuickApp containing the widget you want to modify.
See Edit a Quick Query for guidance on opening queries for editing.
- Click to launch the QuickApp Editor.
You will be presented with a grid containing the widgets in the QuickApp.Note: If the widgets are contained in a layout, you will need to unlock the layouts before you can edit any of the widgets.
- Right-click the widget that you want to modify.
A context menu is displayed.
- Click Widget properties.
The Widget Builder is presented.
- Modify the desired Properties and/or Query associated with the widget.
- Click Save to save the changes.
- To commit the changes you've made to the widget in the QuickApp, right-click anywhere on the grid (in a space not occupied by the widget) and click Commit changes to this QuickApp.
Your QuickApp will be displayed with the changes you made to the widget.