You can use the QuickApp Editor to clone an existing widget.
To clone an existing widget:
- Open the QuickApp containing the widget you want to clone.
See Edit a Quick Query for guidance on opening queries for editing.
- Click to launch the QuickApp Editor.
You will be presented with a grid containing the widgets in the QuickApp.Note: If the widgets are contained in a layout, you will need to unlock the layouts before you can edit any of the widgets.
- Right-click the widget that you want to clone.
A context menu is displayed.
- Click Select/deselect for clone.
The widget will appear highlighted, which indicates that it is selected for cloning.
- Right-click on the grid where you want the cloned widget to appear.
- Click Clone selected widget here.
The cloned widget will appear on the grid.
- Modify the desired Properties and/or Query associated with the cloned widget. Note: Be sure to save your changes and commit them to the QuickApp.
See Modify an existing widget for details.