You can use the Widget Builder to create a new widget in the QuickApp Editor.
To create a new widget:
- In an open worksheet (or table), click to launch the QuickApp Editor.
You will be presented with a grid on which to place the new widget.Note: If there are existing widgets in the QuickApp, you will see them displayed on the grid.
- Right-click in a space not occupied by another widget or layout.
A context menu is displayed.
- Click Add a new widget here.
The Widget Builder is presented.
- From the Class list, select the type of widget you want to create.
- Specify the desired Properties and/or Query associated with the widget.
- Click Save to save your new widget.
Your new widget will be displayed on the grid.
- To commit your new widget to the QuickApp, right-click anywhere on the grid (in a space not occupied by the widget) and click Commit changes to this QuickApp.
The new widget will be displayed in the QuickApp.