Change your 1010data password.
To change your 1010data password:
- Under the drop-down menu corresponding to your username in the top right corner of your 1010data session, click Admin.
The Account Administration page will be opened in a new tab.
- On the Account Administration toolbar, click the Change Password icon ().
- In the Old Password text box, enter your current 1010data password.
- In the New Password text box, enter your new 1010data password. Note: Passwords may only contain uppercase and lowercase letters and numbers. Symbols and spaces are not permitted.
- In the Retype New Password text box, enter your new 1010data password again. Note: The values for New Password and Retype New Password must match.
- Click Submit Changes.
When your password has been successfully changed, you will see the message Changes were saved! in the area directly beneath the Account Administration toolbar.