You may choose to display a subset of the columns in a table and specify the order in which they appear.
To rearrange columns in a table or worksheet:
- In an open table or worksheet, click
The Select and Rearrange Columns dialog is presented:
- The Available Columns list on the left shows all the table's columns in their original order (including computed columns and columns that have been linked in from other tables or worksheets).
- The Displayed Columns list on the right shows the currently selected columns in the order in which they are displayed.
- Perform any of the following actions to customize your table view:
Action Procedure To display one or more columns that are currently hidden (or to reorder columns that are currently displayed):
- In the Available Columns list, select the column(s) to display (or reorder).
- In the Displayed Columns list, select the column after which to display the column(s) specified in the prior step.Note: To display columns first, select the blank row at the top of the Displayed Columns list. (Fixed columns will always appear before all other columns.)
- Click Show After.
To hide one or more columns that are currently displayed:
- In the Displayed Columns list, select the column(s) to remove from view.
- Click Hide.
To display a different set of columns:
- In the Available Columns list, select the column(s) to display in the current table or worksheet.
- Click Show Only.
To display columns in their original order:
- Click Reset.