Upload a table to 1010data.
To upload a table:
- In the Folders and Tables browser, select the folder where you want to upload your table. Note: You can only upload tables to folders you own () or have permission to modify ().
- On the Folders and Tables toolbar, click the Upload icon ().
1010data displays fields related to the table beneath the toolbar.
- In the Title text box, enter the title of the table. The title is used to help describe the contents of a table (e.g., Sales Detail by Customer). The title may contain any combination of uppercase and lowercase letters, numbers, spaces, and special characters. If you leave this field blank, a system-generated title will be used (e.g., Uploaded 2014-01-02 15:14:05).Note: If you specify a table title within the file you are uploading (e.g., <title>Sales Item Detail</title> in an XML file), it will override the value you enter in the Title box.
- In the Full Path text box, enter the table name. The table name must begin with a letter and can only contain numbers, letters, and underscores. It cannot contain any spaces or other special characters. If you leave this field blank, a system-generated name will be used (e.g., t662528755_yourusername). The path to the parent folder will be automatically prepended to the Full Path.Note: If you are uploading to the My Data folder, the path uploads will be automatically prepended to the Full Path, and a system-generated table name will be used (e.g., uploads.t662528755_yourusername). You will not be able to enter anything into the Full Path text box.
- Click Next.
You will be prompted to choose a file.
- Click Choose File and select the file containing the table you wish to upload.
- Click Upload.
After the table has been successfully uploaded to 1010data, you can share the table with other 1010data users.