Monthly Use Case Webinar Series: Web based 45 minute use case training session intended to provide users a base to begin exploring CIP reporting in advance of the more in-depth Quarterly in person training sessions.
To register for the sessions, please reach out to Sarah Waldon (firstname.lastname@example.org).
ELEVATE YOUR CATEGORY MANAGEMENT INSIGHTS WITH 1010DATA
|11:00 AM EST||https://1010data.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Dq1jMZu5Rx6d70Ot93asHw|
|5/21/2020||11:00 AM EST|
|6/18/2020||11:00 AM EST|
|7/16/2020||11:00 AM EST|
Topics covered during these sessions, will include:
- Basic Platform Navigation
- Introduction to Sales & Inventory Report Building and Interpretation
- Getting Started Tips/Tricks
Quarterly Onsite Training: In person training including topics such as Sales & Inventory, Promo Planning, POG & Category Management, Ad Hoc Reporting, and 1-on-1 work sessions.
500 Volvo Parkway, Chesapeake, VA 23320
Monthly Diamond Consultation Calls: Custom one-on-one consulting sessions exclusively for Diamond Tier subscribers, provided by 1010data. These sessions are tailored to meet your organization’s needs and can range from basic training to advanced reporting and overall strategic approach. Consultation calls can be booked via this link using Calendly. Topics frequently covered include:
- Creating weekly or monthly reports using the Excel Add-In
- Tracking sell through and inventory levels on discontinued items
- Evaluating the impact of SKU transitions or pack size changes
- Preparing for a line review using POG data and reports
- Uploading and maintaining a Custom Hierarchy
E-Learning Suite: Online portal providing self-service help 24/7 via a knowledge base of articles, videos, forums, and more. Please email email@example.com if you would like to be added to our online training curriculum.
There are 3 courses as outlined below which are retailer agnostic and sit on top of masked grocery data.
- CIP 101 [Getting Started]: This module covers setting up reports; saving/sharing/exporting; custom lists and hierarchies; introduction to the Excel Add-In.
- CIP 201 [Use-Case Based Reporting]: Focuses on applying principles of 101 to business use-cases across various functional areas: Sales, Replenishment, Basket Analysis, Promotion Planning, Merchandising, OOS Analysis.
- CIP 301 [Ad-Hoc Analysis]: Focuses on how to leverage retail data in its rawest form to conduct on the fly analytics using the Trillion Row Spreadsheet.
Family Dollar Vendor Training Options by Tier
Weekly Intro, Custom Support, Monthly Webinars, Quarterly On-Sites, Monthly Consultations, Custom Training (Contact Steve)
In addition, all users at all tiers have access to the 1010 Support Team for technical support including login help, user change notifications, troubleshooting, and report help.
1010 Resources & Contact Info:
- Steve Sak – Vendor Engagement Manager, Family Dollar Steve.Sak@1010data.com
- Contact for: Account Inquiries, Upgrades, General Program Questions
- Sarah Waldon - Solutions Consultant, Family Dollar Sarah.Waldon@1010data.com
- Contact for: Webinars, Onsite Training, Office Hours, Diamond Consultation Calls
- 1010 Support Team – Technical Support, Family Dollar Support@1010data.com
- Contact for: Login Help, New Users, Platform Troubleshooting, Reporting Help