The Saved Report Manager (SRM) allows you to manage your saved reports in several ways:
- update the name (Title)
- share with other users, or remove users
- update the description
- obtain the XML code
1. Start the CIP Report Launcher by selecting Applications > CIP Report Launcher.
2. Select a saved report from the Saved Reports dropdown:
3. Click the SRM icon on the right
4. The Saved Report Manager has four main components
(A) Edit the report's title
(B) Add or remove shared users
(C) Create or edit the report's description
(D) View or copy the report in XML format
5. Click Save to keep changes made to the report
6. Or, click Delete to remove the saved report.
Warning: You cannot undo a deletion.